Training and Conference Registration & Cancelation Policies
As of December 15, 2015 NAGGL will accept only online registrations for all events. No hard copy forms will be accepted; instead, participants will register online and pay via credit card or create an invoice using the “Bill Me” function. In addition, a revised cancelation policy will be in effect for 2016.
When submitting a registration form online:
• A separate ‘form’ is required for each attendee. (Online registration instructions >)
• Payment by credit card (Amex, MasterCard, Visa) is preferred.
• Credit card payments are automatically processed and registration is immediately and automatically confirmed via email AND your spot in the event is guaranteed.
• “Bill Me” option for check payments: Selecting the Bill Me option during checkout will create an invoice that you MUST print during the final step of the registration process and submit with check payment. Your spot in the event is NOT guaranteed until payment in full is received.
• Invoices/receipts are attached to the profile of the individual registering for a course or an event. How to print >
• ALL course and/or conference attendance cancelations are charged a fee upon notice of cancelation.
• $100 fee for conference or special event registrations.
• $100 fee for Classroom Courses.
• $50 fee for Online courses or WEBExpress sessions up until the time materials are distributed. No credits or refunds provided for cancelations made once materials have been distributed.
• NO refunds on golf cancelations.
• NO credits or refunds on conference, special event, classroom courses or conference cancelations AFTER the early-bird cutoff date. Attendee substitutions are encouraged.
• Attendee substitution or cancelation requests must be made in writing to NAGGL.
• No credits or refunds are provided for course or conference no-shows. No exceptions.
• NAGGL reserves the right to cancel any program and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses.
• In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, attendees with special facility, sight, hearing and/or dietary needs should include notification on all registration forms or contact the NAGGL office when registering.