WEBExpress: Navigating the NEW Changes in Franchise Lending
1:00 pm Eastern / Noon Central / 11:00 am Mountain / 10:00 am Pacific
Session lasts approximately 90 minutes
Fee (per location connection): $99 Mbr (SPECIAL PRICING), $499 Non-Mbr; $250 Govt
Registration Deadline: February 27
Instructors: Jane Butler (NAGGL) and David Starfield (Starfield & Smith)
NAGGL applauds the agency’s ongoing efforts to simplify and streamline its affiliation and franchise eligibility requirements. Recent changes include amendments to SBA’s Affiliation regulations, SOP changes that streamlined the process for determining franchise eligibility, including the creation of a mandatory Addendum to address the issue of affiliation in franchise relationships. And now, SBA has revised the Addendum AND temporarily amended the franchise review process to accommodate franchises with SBA Negotiated Addendums for 2015 and 2016 agreements (and created a mandatory franchisor certification to accompany it). We’ll review the changes and provide a roadmap for how to process franchise loans to minimize risk.
• Fee is per location connection.
• Session lasts approximately 90-minutes, invite the whole department!
• Registration fee entitles each location to one phone connection and one Internet connection.*
• Invite the whole department. As many participants in one room at one time.
• Permission to make copies of materials for each participant.
*Any transmission or retransmission to additional sites/rooms by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of a telephone conference bridge (whether or not owned by the registrant), is strictly prohibited.