WEBExpress: Common Servicing Actions Involving Collateral
1:00 pm Eastern / Noon Central / 11:00 am Mountain / 10:00 am Pacific
Session lasts approximately 90 minutes
Fee (per location connection): $325 Mbr; $499 N-Mbr; $250 Govt
Registration Deadline: February 21
SBA requires 7(a) lenders to service their portfolios using the guidelines in the SOP 50 57 2 and in a diligent, commercially reasonable manner. Many servicing actions impact the collateral securing the loan, for instance, if a borrower buys or sells personal property; a guarantor buys, sells or refinances its personal residence; or a business changes its entity type (e.g., a sole proprietor becomes a corporation). This session walks lenders through examples of common servicing actions that involve collateral and discusses the steps a responsible 7(a) lender must take to protect that collateral—and the SBA guaranty! (A future session will cover servicing actions that do not involve collateral.)
• Fee is per location connection.
• Session lasts approximately 90-minutes, invite the whole department!
• Registration fee entitles each location to one phone connection and one Internet connection.*
• Invite the whole department. As many participants in one room at one time.
• Permission to make copies of materials for each participant.
*Any transmission or retransmission to additional sites/rooms by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of a telephone conference bridge (whether or not owned by the registrant), is strictly prohibited.