Course qualifies for Fundamental Lender Diploma credit
3/7/2017 to 3/8/2017
March 7-8, 2017
8:30-5:00 pm Daily
Map this event »
Portland Regency Hotel – Portland Room
20 Milk Street
Portland, Maine 04101
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Understanding the SOP 50 10 *
This two-day foundational course explores all critical 7(a) program requirements to help you properly originate 7(a) guaranteed loans.
• Introduction to SOP 50 10
• 7(a) Program Background/Authorities
• SBA Lender Responsibilities
• Program Parameters
• SBA Loan Eligibility
• Credit Standards
• Loan Authorization
• Processing and Disbursement
* Course qualifies for NAGGL Lender Diploma Program credit.
Registration Information >
- Registration fee includes course materials, continental breakfast, and refreshment breaks. Lunch is on your own.
- Travel, lodging, and expenses not included.
- Onsite check-in begins: 8:00 am
- Daily sessions: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Course Attendee Minimum: 20
With fewer than 20 registrants as of February 17 the course may be canceled.
Ask or search for best available hotel location and rate; no group rate negotiated. Hotels listed are very close and within walking distance of the training location. There are also many other hotels nearby.
Portland Regency Hotel >
Hyatt Place Portland Old Port >
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Waterfront >
Hampton Inn Portland Waterfront >
Portland Harbor Hotel >
The Press Hotel (Marriott) >
This event is being brought to you through a cooperative agreement between NAGGL and Northeast Bank.