Closing and Funding the SBA Loan *
Registration Deadline: July 14
Fee: $725 NAGGL Mbr/Non-Mbr, $500 Govt
A two-day course designed for anyone who prepares loan closing documents and coordinates key participants and events during loan closing.
• SBA 7(a) Basics
• Review of Loan Authorization
• Lender Unilateral Authority
• Loan Authorization Boilerplate Fundamentals
• Due Diligence
• Loan Documentation and Closing
Suggested Prerequisite: Understanding the SOP 50 10
* Course qualifies for NAGGL Lender Diploma Program credit.
• Registration fee includes course materials, continental breakfast, and refreshment breaks. Lunch on your own.
• Travel, lodging, and expenses not included.
• Onsite check-in begins: 8:00 am
• Daily sessions: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Course Attendee Minimum: 20
With fewer than 20 registrants as of July 14 the course may be canceled.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
Hotel Group Rate: $269 single/double
Hotel Reservations: 617.338.4111 – Mention ‘America East 2017’
Online Hotel Reservations >
This event is being brought to you through a cooperative agreement between NAGGL and the 2017 America East Conference for Small Business Lenders.